COVID-19 Protocol and Practices:
Zen Skincare and Waxing Studio is OPEN. We have extended our working schedule to best serve the community.
Zen Skincare and Waxing Studio formed a panel to determine our best safety measures for you, our guests. We can assure you that we are going above and beyond all measures that the state has mandated for day spas to reopen. Zen Skincare and Waxing Studio will continue to provide the cleanest and safest environment that a day spa can offer.
- We have improved air filtration, including adding Ultra Violet – C light (UV-C) in the HVAC air system to kill any possible virus and bacteria in the air.
- We have created safer spaces and modified areas where contamination could occur. We have implemented a new revised process for check-ins and reception to allow for Social distancing.
- Many things will be different, but we can only see these as improvements to the already superior service you have come to expect from Zen Skincare and Waxing Studio. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
- Our Front Desk Coordinator will check you in for your appointment by phone. Guests will wait in car until notified by a staff member that we are ready for their service. Please be considerate of the extra time that may be required to clean and sanitize our work area before service. We appreciate your patience with any possible delay.
- Clients will need to fill an electronic Covid-19 waiver before each visit.
- Clients will wash their hands/use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Our Front Desk Coordinator will check your temperature with a non-touch thermometer at arrival. If a guest has a fever or any presentable cold symptoms we will not be able to perform services. We will rebook guest in a minimum of 2 weeks out. We appreciate your understanding.
- Guests may bring their own facial covering/masks, or we can provide one for your visit. All services require a mask at this time.
- The mask requirements does not allow us to perform anti-aging facial services at this time but we can provide skincare consultations and discuss our Professional Rhonda Allison skincare line to assist you with your skincare goals.
- Services are by reserved appointment only. One client per esthetician in day spa. No guests, companions, friends, children UNLESS they are receiving service at the same time. Companions will wait outside.
- Treatment rooms and entire day spa is now sanitized with hospital grade cleanser designed to eliminate Coronavirus, and any other transmittable contagion before each guest.
- We are temporarily using disposable one use wraps for guests during this timeframe.
- We have given our estheticians extra timeframes for the additional cleaning between guests.
- Please allow our staff to gather your retail products. We can collect them from inventory and have them ready at the reception area. Help us to minimize contact to serve you better. You may also order skincare products by phone for curbside pickup.
- We have discontinued our beverage services. Please bring your own water/drink container at this time.
- Social distancing will be practiced by staff throughout the day.
- Our staff members are empowered to make their best decisions for scheduling a comfortable and safe working condition. We ask that our clientele be understanding of our policies and personal conditions that could impact scheduling.
- When you are at Zen Skincare and Waxing Studio, your health and safety are our top priority. We are committed to excellence in results oriented professional skincare!
- Our “New” Luxury Golden Body Wax will provide you with an exceptional waxing experience.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Please reach out to us with any questions regarding the current changes.
Business Phone: 828-712-1079
Love and blessings,
Zen Skincare & Waxing Studio Team