Phase II Re-Opening June 8th
Zen Skincare is happy to announce that on June 8, 2020 we will be reopening during phase 2 of Governor Cooper’s plan to reopen NC businesses. We would like to Thank You All for the overwhelming amount of support by of phone calls, emails, product and gift certificate purchases. We have truly missed seeing each of you and sharing our love of skincare. We will continue to make every effort to reschedule guests that were scheduled during the mandated closure.
As we prepare we want to assure you that the health and safety of our guests are our top priorities and because Covid-19 is still a concern we will proceed with necessary precautions. Therefore, during phase 2 we will have limited availability of specific services. Due to the current data and potential rise in COVID-19 cases, we do not plan on offering facial services during Phase 2, and our service menu may be limited to full body waxing treatments and lash/brow services. However, we will continue to provide Skincare Consultations where we can make professional recommendations for follow-up care at home. We suggest that anyone with underlying medical conditions wait until phase 3 to resume your spa visits. Your patience, cooperation and understanding is appreciated as we make this transition.
We are taking every precaution to keep our guests and employees as safe as possible. With guidance from the CDC, our industry’s governing board and our local health department we have expanded our already stringent sanitation and disease prevention practices to include frequent disinfection of all public areas of the spas, as well as PPE for all staff members.
We have updated our client policies to allow for the safest environment and we respectfully request that you adhere to the following in order to be a guest at Zen Skincare during phase 2. We reserve the right to refuse service to those who are not willing to cooperate with these policies.
- We are not able to take walk-ins, for short notice appointments please call first for availability. We ask that retail clients call and allow us to bring your purchase curbside.
- Please do not come into Zen Skincare if you are feeling unwell or think you may have been exposed to Covid-19. We will accept late cancellations with no penalty for those reasons.
- Wait in your car or outside until your appointment time to minimize contact between guests.
- Do not bring anyone who is not receiving a service and do not bring food into the spa.
- Both guest and your esthetician will be required to wear a facial covering/mask for the entire duration of your appointment. Please be prepared to provide your own mask, however, if you do not have a mask one will be available to you.
- Upon entering please sanitize your hands, allow a check of your temperature and fill out our Covid-19 safety questionnaire if you have not done so electronically 24hrs prior to your service.
- Ask a staff member to help you with any retail to minimize contamination risk.
- When checking in or out please maintain 6 feet of space between you and other guests, and complete your transaction with a card on file when possible.