Benefits of Daytime Defense SPF 30 Reflect 1 oz. An ultra-refined, broad spectrum sunscreen that protects skin from environmental pollution and free radical damage. Using zinc oxide to provide a natural sun barrier, this clean, mineral-based cream glides on skin, without leaving a white or pasty film, for soothing moisture protection.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS ……. PURPOSE Zinc Oxide 11.8% …Sunscreen
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Use water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and premature aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun (especially between 11am-2pm). Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
• For external use only.
• Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
• When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
• Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ethyl Macadamiate, Galactoarabinan, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-Alpha), Bisabolol (L-alpha), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Isostearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, O-cymen-5-OL, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Phytic Acid